Whether you’re visiting Belgium for the first time or you need to recommend a hotel to visiting family, we tell you exactly where to stay in Brussels, Belgium.
Brussels offers an extraordinary range of hotels from decadent luxury to extreme budget, and there are excellent choices at all price levels. However, there are also plenty of not-so-great options, and we’ve heard our share of hotel horror stories.
That’s why we’ve weeded through hundreds of hotels to bring you the 30 best hotels in Brussels for all budgets styles of travel. Whether you’re staying in Brussels solo for a week of work, discovering the city on a family vacation, or enjoying a romantic getaway with your special someone, we have the perfect hotel in Brussels for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Hotels in Brussels Overview
- 2 Best Luxury Hotels in Brussels
- 3 Best Green & Sustainable Hotels in Brussels
- 4 Best Boutique and Design Hotels in Brussels
- 5 Best Business Hotels in Brussels
- 6 Best Family-Friendly Hotels in Brussels
- 7 Best Budget Hotels in Brussels
- 8 Best Hotels Near Brussels Midi Station
- 9 Best Airport Hotels in Brussels
- 10 Our Top 30 Brussels Hotel Map
Hotels in Brussels Overview
We’ve sorted the top hotels in Brussels by category, but most hotels are suitable for a variety of reasons, so we’ve created a table to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
We also mention the area of Brussels where you’ll find the hotels. If you’d like to know a bit more about the different neighbourhoods, read this article, to figure out which area is right for you. At the end of this article, you’ll find a map of the top 30 hotels, so you can see exactly where they are located.
|Hotel Name||Hotel Services||Location||View|
|Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo|
|Radisson Blu Royal|
|Hotel Manos Premier|
|Tangla Hotel Brussels|
|Thon Hotel EU|
|B&B Living in Brûsel, Urban B&B|