Today we’re excited to bring you a brand new video in our Living Abroad series.
Ina Wermelskirchen from Dusseldorf, Germany has been living in Belgium for 11 years.
She talks to our video producer, Jon Vannoy about why she finally caved in and learned Dutch, her challenges with changing apartments, and living with the Belgian weather.
If you can’t see the video, here’s a direct link – Living Abroad – Ina.
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to check out the rest of the videos in our Living Abroad series. If you have a story you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking for more resources for expats living abroad? Check out our Expat Resources page.
- Living Abroad a Video Interview Series by Jon Vannoy
- Living Abroad Series – Expat Interview with Suheyla Ilgaz – Part 1
- Living Abroad Series – Expat Interview with Suheyla Ilgaz – Part 2
- Living Abroad Series – Expat Interview with Ina Wermelskirchen
- Living Abroad Series – Expat Interview with Jen and Swapnil Bhartiya